Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Start of a New Journey

Well, It's official- I have a blog! Just recently I got more interested in blogs and then decided at the drop of a hat that I would just do it! I guess it was kind of like ripping off a band-aid, minus the band-aid. But anyway, I just felt like creating something that reflected my personality and a place where I could record my thoughts. To be quite honest, I don't even know how much I'll use this, or what I'll end up posting, but that's okay! We'll see where it all goes! For right now, here is just a little bit about me and my current situation in life....

1)I'm living at home with my parents for the summer, while working practically full time at a water treatment company called All About Water-Ecowater Systems. I feel extremely blessed to be working there and feel like I'm learning some great lessons from the job.
2) This coming September I will be returning to Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah to start my sophomore year. I sorely miss my friends who I met my freshman year. There were a couple of us who got to be really good friends and I am excited to go back to them! Among those friends, there are a few who have left to share the gospel as full time missionaries for my church- I am SO proud of them! 

Well, I thought that there would be more, but that is about it for now! This summer has been a trying time, but it has taught me so many important lessons. One of the maxims for my life right now is: "Current situations are not eternal." I've come to know that even if times are hard, if I search for a bright side- I will ALWAYS find one. No matter the situation. There are always things to be grateful for and a way to find happiness! :) 

No comments: