Monday, August 22, 2011

One Busy Girl!!

Well, this last week was composed of....
visiting teaching,
Being visit taught,
saying goodbye to friends,
continuing to train my replacement at work,
wrapping up life in AZ,
packing,
lack of sleep,
saying goodbye to family,
traveling approximately 1000 miles,
greeting family,
AND ....
Unpacking!

This last week I LIVED!
 I successfully ended a chapter of my life, turned the page, and eagerly began the next chapter of my life story!
Is it such a great thing to experience what life has to offer.

I feel like through all the whirlwind of changes I experienced, that I've actually become more acutely aware of the constants in my life. Those people and truths that I know I can hold on to.
I love, and am so grateful for those constants. . .
The Gift of the Holy Ghost, that I CAN have as a constant companion if I will.
My Heavenly Father who loves me dearly.
My Savior, Brother, and Friend- Jesus Christ.
The Scriptures
The Power of prayer
Friendships that are dear to my heart, and don't change no matter the distance.

These things I love. 

I'm excited that I have the opportunity to acceptembrace, and then face these changes head on!
I've come to realized that it is OK if I feel nervous, it is okay to feel vulnerable, it is okay to miss things of the past. It is OK to feel what I feel inside.

However, I want to accept those feelings with faith.
 I know that as I am experiencing these changes that my Heavenly Father is completely mindful of me.
He is mindful of my fears.
 He is mindful of my feelings.
He is mindful of ALL of Marla. 


"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yeah he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yeah, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen."

No comments: